There is care for children (infant through grade five) for parents attending the annual meeting. For safety sake, children (infant – grade 5) need to be supervised during the Annual Meeting. Children may stay with their parents in the meeting OR go to kid-care in age appropriate rooms.
Please register your infant – grade 5 child/ren by Jan 26th to ensure that we have adequate staff coverage. Click here to register now!
- Children will be dismissed from 9:30 LTA as usual. Please pick up ALL children at end of the service.
- Brunch for families in Phillips Hall (Encourage your kids to have refreshments, as no additional snack will served in children’s rooms during the meeting.)
- At 10:50A – Parents staying for the Annual Meeting should escort their children to their appropriate rooms.
- Infants – preschool children to Room 105
- Elementary children to Room 204
- Parents should pick up their children immediately following the Annual Meeting in their respective rooms.