If you have been attending TCC for awhile and are interested in church membership, LIFE Classes are the next steps for you. LIFE (which means Living In Faith Everyday) Classes consist of three two-hour classes designed to help you have a relationship with Christ and to understand the structure, benefits and expectations of membership. LIFE Classes are offered each year in the fall and spring of each year.
Overview of Classes:
• LIFE 101: We discuss our statement of faith and basic theology, as well as look at the structure, leadership and ministries of TCC.
• LIFE 201: We focus on what the TCC community can do for you (worship, LIFE Groups, and care ministries), as well as what you can of for the TCC community (spiritual growth, prayer, and giving).
• LIFE 301: We help you develop a heartbeat for service (spiritual gift assessment, ministry placement), and help you formulate a missions mindset (missional living & sharing faith).
• LIFE 401: You will learn how to write your spiritual autobiography, and meet with one of our Pastors for an interview for final recommendation to the Board of Elders for membership.
Dates for the Fall:
101- November 2 (12-2P)
201- November 9 (12-2P)
301- November 16 (12-2P)
401- Appointment to be scheduled
• Do I have to take all four classes to become a member? Yes, all classes are a prerequisite to membership.
• What if I can’t take all the classes at this time? You can take some of the classes in the fall and complete the rest of them in the spring.
• Do you provide lunch? Yes we do!
To register for LIFE Classes, please click here to be directed to the online registration form.